Natural food industry

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

November 29th

I went to eat my lunch at one of the cafe that uses all natural ingredients they buy from coops. I had soup and salad meal that comes with bread. It was all great with so many kinds of vegetables in it. But..., but, the soup was really salty and the bread was kind of greasy. Salt and oil..., not good for heart, right? I don’t have heart problems now. But I just don’t enjoy that kind of food. I added about 5 oz of hot water to dilute my soup, but it was still salty. Salad was wonderful. The bread was home made from scratch, but with plenty oil and salt. Well, I guess the food is more than just organic. It needs to be considered with other health factors like low fat and less salt. Oh well, the safest way is still cook at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home