Natural food industry

Sunday, November 12, 2006

My hours from Nov 6th—12th

I spent 10 hours total researching about nonprofit, writing e-mails and making phone calls. I placed hold on “Oregon Nonprofit Corporation Handbook” on Multnomah County Library and checked PSU library. It turned out PSU only caries the version from 1993. This organization publishes new versions every two years because regulation changes frequently. I couldn’t place hold on SUMMIT system, which is the library system that allows to get books from other colleges in Portland area. Those schools who have this book carries under reserves, so I couldn’t order through SUMMIT. PSU is supposed be known for business programs. The selection of business books at library is terrible. They are all outdated, which it not a good thing in the study of business. We hardly use anything from ten years ago. Most instructors don’t allow us to use such old books. Anyway, I just thought to report my findings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home